Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

Designer Crafts Connection - Favorite Products

Hi Crafty Friends!
Welcome to the Designer Crafts Connection on the first Monday of 2015!  Today, we're sharing our favorite products.  

I had several that I worked with last year that I really enjoyed.  The first one is probably not new to a lot of you scrapbookers and card makers, but it is new to me and I am having a great time learning all the ins and outs of it.  I bought a Sizzix Big Kick and a few dies and embossing folders and, for the first time in many years, I made my own Christmas cards.  Here's a few I made:
  I added torn edges and some copper ink along with thread.  I'm excited to try this machine with embossing on metals of various kinds especially recycled pieces from packaging.

Another new product that I tried this year was the fun and innovative Totem Poppets and Lace-Ups from Eye Connect Crafts.  There are just so many ways to add these to your artwork!  Here's a wreath I made with the Owl Poppet this year:
I received the Totem Poppets from Eye Connect Crafts to use in my design work.  I'll also be working in the booth at the Craft and Hobby Show, so look for us in the New Vendor area if you attend the show!  As part of the Poppet package, I also received an eyelet setter from Fiskars.  It is the best tool for setting eyelets that I have ever used.  It sets eyelets consistently and easily.
I've got a few more things on my work table that I haven't tried yet and with all the new products at the Craft and Hobby Show in just a few days, I'll have a lot to share in the New Year! 


Happy New Year!  And, here's to a great year of crafting!
Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment